With so much technology out there, it can be hard to choose the perfect gift for your techie friends and family members. The holidays are fast approaching and no one wants to leave gift-hunting to the last minute. To help you avoid a stressful gift-searching scramble, here is a quick list of some thoughtful tech-centric gifts that your friends and family are guaranteed to love.
Meaningful Tech Gifts
New technology doesn’t always have to be flashy or super complex, sometimes what matters most is the intention behind the gift. Here’s a shortlist of tech gifts that come straight from the heart.
- Bond Touch Bracelets - These bracelets are designed so you can keep in touch with a loved one, even when you’re kept apart. Sure, you can always send a text message or look at photos through social media, but these bracelets offer a more intimate and unique way to let your loved ones know you’re thinking about them. These bracelets come in pairs—one for you and one for your loved one. The idea is simple, you touch the bracelet when you are thinking of that person and their bracelet will light up. If they touch their bracelet back then yours will light up as well. With custom color coding and different design options, these bond bracelets are an excellent tech-centric way to show you care.
- FujiFilm Mini Photo Printer - There’s something special about printed photos. If you have a techie friend who loves to capture every moment, this is the perfect gif! The FujiFilm Mini Photo Printer is an easy-to-use handheld printer that lets you print photos directly from your phone. It’s super user-friendly, comes in a bunch of different designs, and can even add filters to your photos before they’re printed.
Tech Gifts for Music Lovers
Looking for something unique to give your tech and music-obsessed loved ones? We found some great options for you!
- Sony Noise Canceling Headphones - These headphones are a great option for people who value high-quality sound and want to block out all the noise and commotion of daily life. These headphones allow you to personalize all of your sound settings so you can adjust your preferences based on the type of music you’re listening to! Their long battery life and Smart Listening feature set make them a practical and excellent option for any music lover.
- Voksun 3-Speed Precision Turntable - This high-tech turntable is a perfect option for the vinyl lovers in your life. The Voksun’s retro design makes it look like a classic but don’t let that fool you, this turntable comes with ultra-modern sound technology. Dig the retro feel. From built-in Bluetooth to extraordinary audio performance, this turntable is sure to turn some heads when you put it under the Christmas tree.
Practical Tech Gifts
Want to buy your techie loved ones something they’ll use every day? Here is a short list of practical tech gifts perfect for daily use!
- Apple AirTag - We all have that person in our lives who tends to misplace all of their gadgets. The Apple AirTag is a great tech solution to help your loved ones keep track of their stuff! The AirTag’s user-friendly design makes it easy for everyone to use. All you have to do is attach the AirTag to your commonly misplaced items—like keys—and track where they are through the Find My app on your iPhone.
- PhoneSoap Phone Sanitizer - This tech gift is a great option for anyone who likes to keep their phone nice and clean. PhoneSoap kills 99% of bacteria on your phone and other small gadgets. We all take our phones everywhere, and they can get pretty gross as a result. The PhoneSoap sanitizer is a great gift to keep your techie loved ones clean and healthy this holiday season.
- Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug - Everyone likes a warm drink on a cold winter’s day! The Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug will keep your cocoa, tea, or coffee warm all day long. These Ember products come in all shapes and sizes from regular mugs to travel mugs, and they can be controlled through an app on your phone. This is an excellent gift to keep your tech-loving friends and family cozy during this winter season.
There you have it! We hope this short list helped you find the perfect gifts for the technology fans in your life! If none of these gifts strike your fancy check out our latest podcast where we discuss some more tech gift-giving ideas. Good luck shopping, and make sure you don’t leave everything to the last minute. Regardless of what gifts you decide to buy we wanted to wish you happy holidays from Moser Consulting!
If none of these gifts sounded good to you, check out our podcast episode where our tech experts give us a whole list of what they want for Christmas.